Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Results

Well I got back the test from that day, and yes it was a astounding F. Gah, it is quite able to ruin my chances of getting an A in that course, in fact I'd have to say it did. The most I can hope for now is an A-, anyway.

We had another test after that, for the same class and this time I made sure I studied. Did a study guide and all.... it was like the first time in a long time I can ever recall myself sitting down and actually "studying". Even Pancho began to beg me for my study guide since he himself didn't study. The material covered for the class was so much that I had done eleven pages in word to study from. I didn't finish the guide until eleven that same night too. So I had Pancho believing I wouldn't give him shit, and he was begging AND begging! ha ha. I'm so bad.

Anyhow it's pretty much safe to say that I aced that one. Exams is next week and after that I'm free until September so, yep we get long ass holidays! So cool.

I'm out.

No comments: