Thursday, March 8, 2007

Domanick's Theorem

Well today was the day, day of days, do or die. I had my first Algorithms test. For those of you that I've not already informed, Algorithms is like my hardest class this semester. What's worse is that I skip every class I get the chance to, to do non sense, and I don't pay attention when I do attend. Instead... I surf the web, mainly wikipedia and read other things I am WAAY more interested in.

So yup, last week he gave us the test outline and when I saw it I nearly flipped out, it was so freaking hard... I for sure thought I would fail this test for sure, for sure. So I'm studying like crazy this morning, haha yeah I chose to study the morning of the test, and I notice all my friends are like experts in the class, how? I don't know because none of us understood much really. I guess they were experts in bullshit.

Test was uh, I'd say 15 minutes ago. Funny thing I think I did extremely well....

a lil bit too easy if you ask me.

My Hypothesis :

I can fuck around all I want and I will always do good.


Today I aced the test... QED "quod erat demonstrandum"

No comments: