Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I am an IDIOT!




Ok, ok, so I think I'm pretty sure I'm a clutz. See I had the biggest doozy ever tonight or last night rather. I was checking out my pickup/truck/vehicle whatever you call the bastard. It's a mitsubishi L200 pickup and well I overhauled it basically. New engine parts, new seats in the inside, different design in the inside, new paint job, new windshield etc... So yeah I was checking it out because it had just been painted.



The fnishing touches so to speak.... It was the only thing left to do. So Yeah I'm mumbling now; so the truck was on a ramp right and you know there is a big gap between the ramps under the wheels where the mechanics can push their head and stand under. So it's pitch black at the mechanics and my car is up the ramp and i climb up and because I couldn't see clear and it was so dark and the fact i was totally oblivious to the fact I was on the ramp because I was so into checking out the car i stepped into the gap and POOF!








I fell... hard! Luckily I didn't fall sideways hitting my head or anything, I just bruised my back and right calf really bad and I got bad burns from the concrete rubbing the skins of my bone. The part that hurts the most is me right calf, back of my right lef? you know the spot! It burns!!! I threw hydrogen peroxide and some other ointments on it and it just foams hahaha! And second in pain is my back, its the only spot that had deep cuts, and there is an abrasion in the middle of my back but its not a cut, why? It's an ABRASION and it BURNS!!!! Thirdly this spot doesnt hurt as much, just a slight sting but, it right on top of my fucking tattoo man! I hope it doesn't fuck it up and I have to redo it CRAP!






anyhow some pics maybe?

..... i somehow can't figure how to get pics in a specific location of a blog entry i can only get it on the top... this sucks, I hope there is the option to put it anywhere between text; if you know how, comment on it eh?

No comments: