Friday, February 1, 2008

Update

As I sit here taking a dump... I am reflecting on the past couple of days. This week was my first week of my internship semester. Guess what I do? Yep computer stuff. I've had plenty of fun, between tending to customers, programming and doing field work it has been a blast so far. I notice a lot of my fellow classmates too are working here in the city. The city is my home, so it's second nature to me, it can be pretty funny to hear how they think its all soo confusing and easy to get lost, haha.

I can remember the weekend before our internship began I had to show Freeze how to get to work from where he would be staying, Freeze uses western dairies as a focal point on how to get to places in the city from. "so if I wanted to go there,.. how would I get there from WD?" haha. I just know in one month he will be a city bwai and know the streets and stuff like the back of his hand. If he can only pick cheaper spots to dine now! We went to have dinner one night together at a place where you had to pay 7 bucks for a bugger and 6 more for just fries... madness I say!

On my way to work every morning I pass the street Freeze is parked on, so I get to see the green bean of sunroof nostalgia... I've been quite tempted too to get out and leave a note on his car saying "if you park on my spot again, I'll stab your tires!" lmao... a sort of welcoming =D. Heck tomorrow I might just do that!


Anyway, just a lil update, time to wipe my ass now.

6 comments:

Everything has a reason why said...

I hoped you used soft tissue. lol, internship huh? mine is next semester... i feel sorry for freeze, i know that lost feeling...

Beth said...

Well, I have four focus points in the city: bus terminal, the tourism office Zoe Ministries and the off shore bank by Queen's street (I can't remember the name of it, that was another job, another life). I love the city and should go visit ya'll.

I hope your internship is a better experience than mine was.

Leonardo Melendez said...

Gaan aaf! Muhahahaha!

Domanick Fabro said...

god bless wireless internet eh... haha!

Admin said...

Just for the record:
1. I'm still alive.
2. I can now find my work from three different directions.
3. I have already found a couple of
good eateries.

Beth said...

we are so proud of you Freeze