Friday, December 9, 2011

At work still limping.

My leg still kills me when I walk on it... the pain is little by little each day subsiding but recovery is a bitch and I think it's taking way too long. My days consists of me waking up an hour early so I can limp around and get ready for work, and instead of catching the bus to the terminal then another to Belmopan I've had my youngest brother drive me in my Lexus to the terminal to take the bus to Belmopan. He picks me up as well when I arrive to take me home as I try to avoid walking as much as possible. The doctor says I really need to stay off the foot but I really need to work too. I've been taking muscle relaxers and ibuprofen to keep the swelling and pain to a minimum. I've weened myself off the pain killers. Everyday when I come home I go straight to my bed and relax my foot on a pillow, of course I get no rest because my room seems to be the gaming hub of the house. My brothers are always in there until 3-4 am playing modern warfare 3. Last night however I kicked em out around 2 am to get some quiet sleep time.

On a brighter note, all my xmas present orders I made online have arrived. Now all I have to do is wrap them up. My new iphone 4S came in the mail as well. I don't know if I mentioned it but my old iphone 3GS' antenna got damaged about a month back and I've been without a cellphone since then, its been an experience, fun because work can't surprise me with a call to do work somewhere haha and at the same time it sucks because I've been out of touch with friends. So I decided to upgrade to the 4S I bought the factory unlocked version from apple so I don't have to worry about jail breaking or unlocking and I got the cheapest model as I intend to upgrade to the 5 next year. I got video games for my brothers, Elder scrolls: Skyrim for Gian and Battlefield 3 for Mick. uhh I bought my dad a new cellphone cuz his one was giving trouble too, this cool water/shock proof phone, he is very clumsy and prone to accidents so this phone will last longer than the rest. His last touch screen phone didn't even last a year. My mom I got a necklace with a locket and a laptop bag as she has none for her mini. Erika... my brother's girlfriend of almost 9 years now, whom I consider almost my sister I have not gotten anything yet for! I however am thinking of getting her an itunes gift card because she just got her iphone too as a xmas present from her dad. If not that I will buy a shit load of books for her kindle which Mick bought for her for xmas, but shhhh she doesn't know any of this yet. I ordered the phone for her dad and the kindle for mick too, she will be surprised!

I like Christmas. In my home its always spent with family, great food and me and my brothers enjoying the latest video games... ha. kids at heart really.


till next time.

No comments: