Friday, September 7, 2007

The Artist


Damn, I really want a tablet for my pc. Why? Easy to draw and color of course! I've been lately trying to at least color stuff on the computer, such as black and white comics etc. Even doing a lil bit of my own. It's so hard however to draw on a pc with just a mouse so a tablet would drop just fine.


Now if I can only find a way to get paid for this kinda stuff. I know online there are many groups and forums where people take manga (black and white japanese comics) and scan them clean 'em up a little then color them in with photoshop etc. It's really fun. Instead of joining a club or some shit like that at school I think I'm gonna just do that with my spare time... haha. And as soon as I get this damn tablet the obsession begins!


Today was boring. Went to Belmopan (capital) for one stupid class. It's the first semester I have a class everyday of the week. It's a bit frustrating and for some messed up reason this is another class that has research and projects involved. When will this madness end? I already have a lab report due, Gah!


Ah I remember mentioning that I post Naruto episodes on YouTube. For those interested here is the link http://www.YouTube.com/ddomanickk . Subscribe if you want to be updated on when I post new episodes etc. I think I'm gonna start posting up the episodes of the animated star wars clone wars series soon. Yep uploading is a slow and frustrating process from where I am. So I tend to only post an episode a day, if I get the chance that is. Also I mainly do it between 1am - 4am, this being the time I'm up not sleeping because I'm watching X-files. I don't like to upload during the day when I'm using the net or my laptop because it slows everything up, like whats happening now.


I'm using what lil bandwith I have now to just post a entry. Oh well, some good came out of it eh? Well I think I'll call it a entry for tonight. Until next time..... seacrest out! Bahaha.

No comments: