Saturday, September 29, 2007

Crap, crap, crap, CRAP!

GOD! RAWR! I'm so mad at myself right now. This has got to be the most fucked up week I've ever had at school. First off I had like two big assignments due on the same day for the same class, one was a lab report the other an assignment. This woman just keeps loading us with tons of work weekly, and hers is not the only class I'm taking damn it! And on top of that I had to prepare for three different tests all on the same week.


But oh no, that was not all, there had to have icing do go along with this cake of doom.... Whilst doing my lab report (group members were worthless in helping) and assignment for that wretched class... I used my flash drive to transfer some of my work over to a friend that wanted to copy from me and in all the rush of things to get my work done and get to class on time, I forgot it at the computer lab. I realized like ten minutes after I left but the time I got back it was GONE~!... GONE! All my works, assignments everything... everything. GAH! I loved that lil flash drive too, sooo small and sexy. GRRRR!

Bad fucking week man. And this upcoming one is no easier... I have two presentations to do on Monday and one is like fucking MAJOR. Have to have a program built that runs over a network, an ATM bank program does transactions etc. So now I have to build that rass by the end of today and get presentation for it ready for Monday and one of my group members have been in an accident and stopped school for this semester due to it and the other one well, ha he is just to complacent and not give a damn about anything. And the other presentation I've done my part but my group members have not submitted their parts yet and shit is due Monday man! and I don't even know how we're gonna get a projector for that if we even do!

FUCK, CRAP!
I HATE SCHOOL AND I HATE PEOPLE!

4 comments:

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

sounds like you had it bad but cheer up or go to the chick you like most and let her make your day. Or maybe you can just take some time to yourself and do the wiggle dance and go sleep. Don't ask what the dance is jut use your imagination

Anonymous said...

hmm you're ok i wonder how much its costing you to txt me..

Leonardo Melendez said...

Let's beat a dead horse shall we.

Domanick Fabro said...

bahaha, those two presentations went ok... and if Finished everything in time, BY MYSELF! fucking group works god I hate em. But now i'm so relieved.