Sunday, October 7, 2007

Imperfections

Well, well, well not much to say. So I thought I'd do an entry about what I did over this weekend. So let's see, I actually started early in doing homework, for some odd reason, and I don't know why I didn't realize this before... but when you do your homework early it feels very rewarding. haha. So yes, lately I've been doing all my homework and studying early like a "model" student... *coughs* mennonite, and it feels great.

I spent the entire weekend doing a program for my Advance web technology class in PHP. It wasn't really hard, but it would have been way easier if the teacher didn't move so fast and actually slowed down and teach something. I had to do a lot of research on the language and shit before I could even begin to code. So I would think that was why it took my around 3 days to do.

Other than that I did manage to finally go see the new resident evil movie out. I think it was great compared to the previous two, but fucking way off compared to the game. I guess the movie franchise is all on its own now, but it was still a very good plot and story line. So I would still recommend you watching it.

I got my Mitsubishi pickup back finally! I've been without a mode of transportation since april when I had my accident that cost me my perfect 20/20 vision. Wearing the pirate eye patch was very cool still though I must say haha. So, yes where was I, uh.. I get my car back and being the person I am, meticulous to fuck. I find sooo much things I don't like about it.

The AC gives off a faint lil whistling noise when its one level below the highest, the passenger door seems to like droplets of water when its raining, the steering wheel makes a noise like plastic rubbing on plastic when I make turns, when I drive fast on the highway I can like hear the wind blowing making me believe the cab isn't totally air tight, when I go really fast I notice the steering is a lil shaky... gah I know... I have OCD.

I always do this though, I look for imperfections in everything and find even if there's none. I ordered a flash drive from the internet, kinda like the one I had stolen from me *coughs*. It came today but I've yet to go pick it up, oh well the night is young. My itouch wont be coming in until the 15th so I'm waiting anxiously to get it so I can eyeball all its imperfections and bitch about it later. tee hee.

Anyhow, I'll be back when I have something more interesting to say.

4 comments:

Admin said...

As i was saying, Mennonite is not a race, religion or ethnic group but a behavior. If u do u're hw like a mennonite then u are a Mennonite. Cause that is mennonite behavior.

Leonardo Melendez said...

PHP is my personal favorite. I just hate anything that needs to compile.

I had that patch once. Haha! But mine was no accident, but mere bad luck.

Tracy Tillett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Tillett said...

So tired of hearing the word, I wont even say it shhh!

Group works aren't very dependable now, do agree... Freeze better not let me down on that comms. lol