Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HIM

Venus Doom on iPod Touch

I've been a HIM fan since '96 when my dad brought me one of their albums from Finland...

I not too long ago ordered the new album Venus Doom with my iPod and damn, shit is amazing. I love the way how they went back to a more harder and darker style of metal. Not the soft metal crap they did in Dark Light. It feels almost like were back in the Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 days.

Domanick Fabro

All in all I am in love with this new album.

Go buy it!

Ill just have to add this album to my collection....


The collection

And just because were in the picture giving mood haha....

ME again


5 comments:

Leonardo Melendez said...

Heartagram huh? Can't say I've listened to HIM before today.

On another note, gameheads from the north will be hosting a FIFA tournament this Sunday in Corozal. Finally, some exposure.

Beth said...

Leo?????

I am not a heavy metal fan. It give me a head ache. Sorry Dom. No comment

Domanick Fabro said...

@leo - before today huh? where today did you listen to them? hmm...as for that tournament, it really isn't much of a tournament without me there, haha.

@beth - its not the noisy kind your thinking of, its actually quite enjoyable.

Leonardo Melendez said...

I visited the Heartagram site and saw the new video.

Beth said...

Leo has time....