Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

This Halloween was hilarious! I had chucky in my front veranda! Chuky! hahaha....


Jeez, I can't recall ever laughing so hard before... I myself didn't dress up for Halloween or go to any costume party like my brother and his girlfriend. Although lately the whole family has been referring to me as an apostle or calling me Jesus, because of the hair and beard... so I guess I could have just thrown some old curtains over my shoulders and I would have been a dead ringer.

I've been invited to Galen's costume party which is tonight.... I don't want to go. I hate going out. ...

ps. ignore the date on the pic, I never have time to fix it on the camera. Go figure.

1 comment:

Leonardo Melendez said...

I was spooked opening this page first time. Funny as hell.

Never seen someone dressed like Jesus before. I'd go to that party with a flask of concentrated ethanol for the punch, just like JC in the old days.

Crap, just smashed my toe, ahhh!