Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pending jobs



Not to mention that next week I have Tests for Communication skills, Digital logic & Signal processing, Advanced Web Technologies and an upcoming networking test... GAH! Someone PLEASE SHOOOOT ME!

Anyways I'm too busy not doing any of these assignments. Let me go and do what DOm does best. Procrastinate.....


You would think with the lack of sleep I'd have all the time in the world to do these, haha.

P.S. Derek may think my lack of sleep might be due to the fact that I could possibly be bi-polar. Huzzah.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hm.... I have family that thinks they are bi-polar. I won't believe it. that is a serious label to put on some one. Labels suck and put you in bondage.

Domanick Fabro said...

hehe, i agree.. I don't think I am its just Derek pretending to be doctors. I feel sorry for people that are bi-polar though, such a terrible disease and Derek's father has it, legitimately.

I will sleep normal soon I know it.