Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sir Knight


Man's best friend... you may have read before or know that I own a dog, his name is Sir Knight, but we just call him plain ole Knight. I bought him on a visit to Guatemala, with my own cash, thank you! He was the runt of the litter, since he had defective eyes. One blue the other green, no one wanted him. They all wanted the perfect blue eyed pair. I loved him for that deformity, and we've been inseparable ever since the day we met.

The other dog is Duke my dad's rotweiler. He is like 3 years old. Beautiful dog, very fucking smart my god. Makes Knight look like a dumb ass.

Anyhow....everyone has pets. I've had many... I'll show you some.


Ragamuffin my pet ferret. She lives with Elba in Guatemala now.


Sir Knight


Duke


Our dogs have the whole English Royal theme naming going on I know... weird... Well this is a video of them playing. What pets do you have?

5 comments:

Leonardo Melendez said...

Ragamuffin muhahahaha! I had a dog once, a Dalmatian, he kicked it about 5 years ago.

Not that I don't fancy dogs anymore, I'm looking at fish now, probably because they won't be terribly missed after departure.

Admin said...

Ferret? or Possum?
Remember when john came from class and the stupid ferret meh on the porch and john wanted to kill it? He thought it was an opossum, farmers worst enemy.

And then dat blasted ferret gan sleep under my stove and we search whole neighborhood for like two hours.

I woulda never think the animal could crawl into small crack like dat.

Everything has a reason why said...

hey
I am a Dog lover mien... i wish i could meet knight, theres something about him that calls my attention..
well i have puppet..and she had seven puppies of which i have only two left.. but i love her soo much, she knows when i'm sad, could u believe that..

Beth said...

I am ok with dogs, but I love strange pet! I had a ferret once... well, my sister had her. Her name was Esalt... funny because her son's name was Tristan. Tristan and Esalt.

I had a fox once. But he died. I had a Quash once, but she died. My house has never been without two dogs and a cat or two.

I want a Blue Tick or a Colly. But not right now.

Domanick Fabro said...

@Leo - Ragamuffin is a cool name man! haha

@freeze - wasn't she hiding in between the mattress and the bed side? I remember that, cuz i checked to stove!

@judy - i bet he wouldn't mind a visit

@beth - fox you say? how did you manage that! Nice with the names too I think it has something to do with old Britain right?