Sunday, October 21, 2007

Love in cold blood

I gave up long ago.....
painting love with crimson flow,
ran out of blood and hope,
so I paint you no more.




From my personal experience, and Mr. Rabbani's (haha) I have to come to the conclusion that you just can't trust girls, no matter how sweet or honest they might be. You just can't trust them, every last one. Funny enough you can't live without 'em, or at least that's what they say.

You invest so much time, for nothing, and let's not forget time is money. Maybe I just over react about the situations I've been in? I don't know.

Let's see I've had uh, two real relationships, and a couple that never took off. The first one cheated on me without a doubt so I don't have to even entertain that one. The second, well we grew apart when she went abroad and she got a boy yonder but at least she was honest about that, she didn't cheat but she lied....

Then there were a couple that never took off because after those experiences you put precautions in place so the same things never happen again, and frankly they didn't pass the filter. Some complain about how I over react over small thing, or that my expectations are too high and its unfair that they have to pay for the mistakes of others but, what can you do? You have to have some form of insurance.

I won't go into any more details but I'll leave with a question. How far does it have to go, before you put that force field up? How far does it go before you consider it cheating. For example I go as far as the mind... You just think of it and that's enough for me.

I'll elaborate on what I mean "think of it". For example: your in a relationship with someone. Somewhere in there you get kinda busy, and don't have so much time for the person, you explain yourself, she says she understand, you love her, she says she loves you... but deep down she doesn't... she's straying... she's thinking to herself I wonder if I should be with him, or that cute guy that keeps flirting with me nowadays. To me that is just as good as cheating. You can't leave them alone for a minute and already they ... if every wife left their husband because they were away to work, ha! You have to be able to have that trust... you just can't not have it. Complete and utter loyalty regardless of the situation. Nowadays it seems like you blink and they find someone else. I end the line there because if it is starting there only a fool will continue so that it can happen later down the road where the consequences are ten fold. All that is left to do is sever all ties and never think about it again. Remember the lesson, forget the person.

How about you?


Sometimes there's just that one person you can never forget...

3 comments:

Leonardo Melendez said...

The bothersome things we go through surely creeps me out.

At the end, we'll find something out. Perhaps, something to make us feel better about ourselves.

Beth said...

Ok now that I had time to sleep on it this is my responds:

Confession...when I was a pre and early teen was quite the little skettle. But then I realized how much God loves me and how much he wants me to be good. I changed. Later I realized my pre-promiscuity was caused by the lack of love at home, and the seeking for it else where. That is not an excuse, and on behalf of my human sisters I apology for our player-ness.

When I met God I was very aware of the power of purity and realize how habits are forming. If I want to be blessed later in my life with a good marriage I have to sacrifice some things now. Thus, now I don't date and I carefully monitor my crushes....

That is enough for the love sermon right now.

Everything has a reason why said...

wow- somehow, this picture sticks out.. hate to say it, but you made a cute couple... but hey thats life- Love dies, memories linger, but life goes on!
by the way, i love your hair..