Monday, December 3, 2007

Laptop

I use my laptop for more than just chatting or writing a blog, oh yes siree!

Everywhere I am, my laptop is. I back it around like its a darn cell phone.

These are other stuff I do with my laptop:

Eat tamales with lotta peppa and some V8 juice


draw a self portrait


chat and do research papers


it's never ending, talk about use and abuse hehe.

I've had it for 4 years now, I think I've kept it in good condition, then again I keep all my belongings looking like new. I guess a perk of being obsessive compulsive.

I will buy a mac book for graduation, I've decided. I just hope I will be able to handle the jump from windows to mac.

(insert ominous sound) dun..dun....DUN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thats what you're going to force me to eat hm? I love you loser .

Leonardo Melendez said...

HP Pavillion, I got one just like it except that mine is all beat up; I'm rough with electronics or rather, with everything I own.

Beth said...

What a contrast... Leo and DOm. If DOm is obsessive compulsive then Leo is the exact opposite... Obsessive Depulsive or Neglective compulsive.

Beth said...

I like see that tamales by the way. Christmas de cum.....

I like see your "self portrait"

Everything has a reason why said...

hey dude- nice self portrait, i always wanted one of those, you think you could do it? ohh, i have an old inspiron 2600 which doesnt have a keyboard, so i have to connect one... hehe its funny actually, but she works.... by the way does anyone know where i can get the keyboard apart from chetumal?