Sunday, December 16, 2007

Xmass Cleaning

I have to clean up my room by the end of the day, and it has like a years worth of trash laying on the floor, under the bed, on the bed, on the desks on the walls.... everywhere. I don't use the room at all, especially not to sleep, cause when I do sleep it's not on a bed, can't stand those contraptions!

Anyhow I step in and out of my room every morning to just upload videos to youtube from my desktop because I take my laptop with me always... and today although I've done it so many times, when I stepped in to embark on my journey of cleaning this filth.. I felt defeated lol. I'm glad that my room is the smallest in the house though, since I don't use a room I took the guest room and gave my original room to be used for a GAME/STUDY room ...awesomeness.

Don't have time for a long entry, here are some pics:



Notice I don't even have bed sheets~!


Wall of Past


Left corner, should really get that window fixed

Right corner

Door corner

some angle, no your not seeing double, i have 3 putters in mah room...

TOTTI!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha i like the random ville picture in the pictures you have lol

where have you been anyways, ive been lonely and i missed you :)

Domanick Fabro said...

i used it to draw the miniature one on the upper right, you'll notice it there, its done with colored pencils.

Leonardo Melendez said...

All good until Italian football came up. Ask Totti what caught him last year in round two of the Champions League at Old Trafford. Hehehe, for his mouth.

I don't need to hear that AC Milan is the best football club in the world. Experience and tactics saw them through many times in 2007. Damn you Ancelotti. If they win Champions again in '08, I'll bow down to the Italians, not that they need it.

Unknown said...

if you have time to reply to this your butt needs to talk to me...

Domanick Fabro said...

@ leo - VIVA ITALIA!

coolingstar9 said...

Hi,
cleaning up to welcome christmas, may I wish you happy new year and merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

I miss you sweetheart. can't wait to be there!

Beth said...

Your room is clean!