Friday, December 7, 2007

Sleep

Its 3:19 am... do you know where Mr. Sandman is?

I can't sleep, so I've been doing countless things online to kill the time:

  1. chatting with family from London
  2. ordering Xmas presents for myself
  3. playing with my new cellphone and sending text messages to ppl this hour to piss em off =D
  4. watching Hitman and Beowulf on my laptop



I decided not to do the usual routine of laying down on the living room couch with my eyes closed waiting for sun break... I'm having fun believe it or not.

This is what I ended up ordering online:

tennis:
black and grey sketchers MENS URBANTRACK- WYNN (Style 60375)
Size: 10.5 (ten and a half)
Qty: 1 pair
Price: $70 USD
Total: $70 USD

memory:
Centon 1GB PC-2700 333 mhz DDR SODIMM Laptop Memory
Qty: 2
Price: $59.99 USD
Total: $119.98 USD

scratch remover:
Displex Display Scratch Remover & 10 100% Pure Cotton Application Patches
Qty: 1
Price: $8.20 USD
Total: $9 USD

Headphones:
Premium Sound Earphones / Headphones compatible with 3rd Generation iPod Nano,
New iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Video, Stereo Sound 3rd Generation
Color: BLACK
Qty: 1 pair
Price: $4.50 USD
Total: $5 USD

Headphone Attachment:
Griffin Technology 4039-EJAM EarJam Earbud Sound Enhancing Covers
Qty: 1 pair
Price: $8.22 USD
Total: $9 USD

Protection screen:
Apple Ipod Touch Premium Ultra- Clear Reusable LCD Screen & Body Protector
with Lint Cleaning Cloth By Ikross
Qty: 3
Price: $3.99 USD
Total: $12 USD

ezview case for ipod touch with earphone combo:
ezView Touch - Onyx Black & earPod Combo
Qty: 1 combo set
Price: $45.99 USD

control charger:
Wii control with charing stand
Qty: 2
Price $50 USD
Total $100USD



When I look at it, its not much, just a few electronic accessories here and there but, gosh its still a bit pricey.

To all in exams...I wish you luck

To all who enjoy the Xmas atmosphere... to show how I feel here's a quick lil' sketch I did in paint with just a mouse:

Domanick Fabro Copyright 2007©

hahahaha....

mmm on a good note, tomorrow today instead of going to class, I'm tagging along with my Fajha to Chetumal to see if corrective eye surgery is a possibility. So you know what that means? COFFEE AT THE MALL!!!!!!

Take notes Freeze and Derek. Make sure to ask what kind of encryption they use LMAO.
(inside joke)

Bai

3 comments:

Leonardo Melendez said...

Toight.

Unknown said...

Haha you spend too much money on yourself...you should spend it on getting your ass here!

Anonymous said...

sorry i've not been around much. lots of work. way to much money. :P love you.